[rrd-users] Documentation of old rrdtool (since 1.0.x)

Reinhard Scheck Reinhard.Scheck at team-scheck.de
Sun Nov 30 12:53:23 CET 2008

Hi list,

I'm working with the Cacti project, mainly for documentation and rrdtool graph
interface. I'd like to leverage the functionality and add latest features and
options but want to keep compatibility to 1.0 and 1.2 as much as possible.

So I'd like to know about the supported features of
- 1.0.49/1.0.50 as the still widely used releases of the 1.0 branch
- 1.2.sth
Of course I'm running 1.3.x, so this documentation is available to me.

Is there any source out there that still allows to compile a feature list of
those "old versions"? I tried the main rrdtool resource to no avail.

I appreciate your help
Reinhard