[rrd-users] Strange behavior with rddtool update with crontab

alix-r r.ty at rbty.de
Fri Oct 24 15:03:31 CEST 2008

Thanks Andy and the others, for offering your help.

But I already found the reason for the issue. It was my own fault!

In fact,  one of the paths in a Shell script crontab is calling were
missing.
Due to some macro expansions I missed a path . Unfortunately there were
an old DB with the same name , but with a different organization at the
folder the program with the missing path pointed to.

I'm sorry for bothering you. But it's very hard a beginner , to start with
Linux, OWFS and RRDTOOL at the same time.

Thanks a lot for all your help again.

Robert (alix-r)