[rrd-users] rrdtool 1.3.2 segmentation fault on rrdgraph

René GARCIA rene at margar.fr
Thu Sep 11 20:54:18 CEST 2008

Raimund, you are right. This problem deals with -n option to change the
font. On each graph I create I have the following options to rrdgraph :

        -n "DEFAULT:8:Arial,Helvetica"
        -n "TITLE:11:Arial,Helvetica Bold"
        -n "LEGEND:7:Lucida Console,LucidaTypewriter,Courier"

When I remove these options I have no more segmentation fault on 1.3.2.

René