[rrd-users] 5 second resolution definition.

Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com
Fri Sep 19 17:03:46 CEST 2008

RTFM to myself

RRA:AVERAGE | MIN | MAX | LAST:xff:steps:rows

xff The xfiles factor defines what part of a consolidation interval may
be made up from *UNKNOWN* data while the consolidated value is still
regarded as known. It is given as the ratio of allowed *UNKNOWN* PDPs to
the number of PDPs in the interval. Thus, it ranges from 0 to 1
(exclusive).