[rrd-users] Fwd: Re: Aggregated Graph gives blank space when one of the interfaces does not give response

Firdous Saleheen saleheen.firdous at mango.com.bd
Sun Apr 12 17:22:53 CEST 2009

Hi Martin,
thanks for your prompt response!

the syntax I used here for aggregation is just the way I found it on mrtg-reference.

the suggestion you gave would really help me if you can give a clearer idea about in which part of mrtg .cfg file or in rrdtool I have to make change. or it may be an issue of mrtg itself. then I will post the problem to mrtg site.

I am a newbee in the mrtg-rrdtool arena. your help would be higly appreciated.

Thanking again

Firdous Saleheen