[rrd-users] Win2003, sheduled tasks, rrdupdate (offtop)

Pavel Rubtsov qweion at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 08:33:51 CET 2009

Hi.

Maybe offtop, but... who use rrdtool under win32? How you realise polling via sheduled tasks?
If just shedule a .bat file it will be bliking black screen every "set" minuts. Its not good.
So, anybody can tell me a good solution how to do it more slighty, without black screen blinking?
I know, i can use third party tools, which hide widows, but it looks like a troyans or viruses... I don't want use it on my producion windows 2003 server...

--
not running