[rrd-users] Fonts in Graph Title
steinerik at adsl.no
Thu Jul 16 11:33:23 CEST 2009
I have tried everything with the locale settings but the still get the same
heimdal:/home/stein# locale -a | fgrep -i utf8
The names are displayed correctly anywhere else on the webpage but æøå gets
scrambled in the graph window.
I saw someone else solve this by making an koi8 to utf8 function before
displaying the graph. I might have to follow the same trail.
Pablo Sanchez wrote:
> [ Comments below, in line ]
> On Friday 10 July 2009 at 6:59 am, strick penned
> about "Re: [rrd-users] Fonts in Graph Title"
>> Thank you, that fixed one of the errors.
>> I figured out how to change fonts but the non-us characters is still just
>> I'm still lost in the "Invalid UTF-8 string" error.
>> Is this a problem between cacti,rrdtool and pango or is this bad charset
>> configuration on the host?
> Hi Stein,
> I think the issue may be with the LANG variable setting. You'll want
> to ensure you're using a UTF8 setting. Find the setting which matches
> your language:
> locale -a | fgrep -i utf8
> For me, it'd be `en_US.utf8' Please let me know if that works because
> another user of my graphs has a similar issue and I'm trying to
> remotely resolve it.
> Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
> Ph: 819.459.1926 Fax: 760.860.5225 (US)
> rrd-users mailing list
> rrd-users at lists.oetiker.ch
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Fonts-in-Graph-Title-tp3218118p3267823.html
Sent from the RRDtool Users Mailinglist mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the rrd-users