[rrd-users] Fonts in Graph Title

strick steinerik at adsl.no
Thu Jul 16 11:33:23 CEST 2009

Hi.
I have tried everything with the locale settings but the still get the same
error.
heimdal:/home/stein# locale -a | fgrep -i utf8
nb_NO.utf8
The names are displayed correctly anywhere else on the webpage but æøå gets
scrambled in the graph window.

I saw someone else solve this by making an koi8 to utf8 function before
displaying the graph. I might have to follow the same trail.

Thanks
-stein-