[rrd-users] how to load / updated data in rrd database from a file?

William Maniates WManiat at NICOR.COM
Fri Jul 17 15:58:00 CEST 2009

Hello All,
I am hoping to make use of RRD to graph disk storage statistics.  I
currently export out from my disk array the stats once per day to a csv
file.  This file contains lines of data captured at one minute
intervals.  Is it possible to load the data from these export files into
an RRD?  I have not yet found how to do this.  It appears that this tool
is mostly used for updating RRD on a more frequent basis than once per
day.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

thanks,
Bill M.