[rrd-users] how to load / updated data in rrd database from a file?

Ivan Zahariev rrdtool at famzah.net
Fri Jul 17 16:38:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

You can loop through the csv file, read each line and run an RRD update
command for each read line. This way you will effectively feed the RRD
database with data for each minute from your csv file. I don't know an
automated way to do this. You would need to write a short Perl or Bash
script, for example.

--Ivan