[rrd-users] How to graph several datas on the same graph, the high value always on bottom ?

ITCsoft54 itcsoft54 at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 9 10:42:29 CET 2009

Hello,

You can see on this graph, 2 collections of data : negative value is the
same like positive value, I just change the sign to get you an exemple.

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2448092/graph_gen.png

I want to make this graph with this rules : the blue data have to be on the
top when blue data is lower than red data (it's the same rules when red data
is lower than blue data, red data have to be on the top ^^).

How I can make it ? What option(s) do I use ?