[rrd-users] Upgraded to 1.3 - rrd files "too small"

cchaffee chris at unx.com
Thu May 21 18:09:01 CEST 2009

Both are 32bit.  The one I built was rrdtool-1.3.7 (shows 1.3.4 in the help
banner).  The old build I have been using is 1.2.15 (I didn't build this one
myself, downloaded it ages ago - perhaps there was something wrong with it
to begin with).

I tested Jurjen's suggestion with one of my rrds - exporting from 1.2 and
importing to a new rrd with 1.3.  It worked, but I have lots of rrds to
migrate.  I can go this route if needed, it just means scheduling more
downtime to do the migration.