[rrd-users] Upgraded to 1.3 - rrd files "too small"

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu May 21 21:01:51 CEST 2009

Hi Cchaffee,

my guess is that different compiler (or even compiler options)
cause structures to be aligned differently on windows ... and since
rrdtool uses native structs for data storage ... very ugly ...

but I guess rrd_dump rrd_restore is the best course of action ...

I am presently rewriting rrd_restore to be more memory efficient
... so if you ca wait a few days, you might have a quicker way to
get this done ...

cheers
tobi