[rrd-users] Trying to build rrdtool 1.4.1 on RedHat EL4

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at openlane.com
Tue Nov 3 03:47:18 CET 2009

I will set the spec file to the lower versions I got and test around with it. I don't actually need the graphing functions for the EL4 systems, just librrd to write to files or rrdcached to send data to a central collecting server. That server is running FreeBSD and had no problems compiling 1.4.1. Any test I have done there so far look good.