[rrd-users] Fetch history data extract

pzinsou pzinsou at slb.com
Thu Apr 29 16:32:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

I performed the following cmd file:

***
echo off
rem // Extract the data from the RRD file "c:\Program
Files\FineConnection\Monitor one\rrdtool.exe" fetch
Myanmar_VSAT_D5_RxEbNo_hist_1.rrd AVERAGE --start 01/01/2009 --end
01/01/2010> Myanmar_VSAT_D5_RxEbNo_hist_Export.txt
>Myanmar_VSAT_D5_RxEbNo_hist_Export.txt
rem
rem // Convert the values in the export file to more user friendly strings
"c:\Program Files\FineConnection\Monitor one\MCnvrt.exe"
Myanmar_VSAT_D5_RxEbNo_hist_Export.txt /DTF /NULL /VST rem rem // Read the
new formatted export file into notepad to see the results notepad
Myanmar_VSAT_D5_RxEbNo_hist_Export.txt
***

The problem that I have is that the result presents me the average of every
day between 01/01/2009 and 01/01/2010.
Could you help to modify the "cmd file" to get every 5 min average for each
day between 01/01/2009 and 01/01/2010?
I think I have the data because rrd the graphs look ok...

I just want to get these data extract on text file.

Please could you help me help.