[rrd-users] Need help to extract data from existing rdd database

Patrick ZINSOU PZinsou at slb.com
Thu Apr 29 16:29:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

I performed the following cmd file:

***
echo off
rem // Extract the data from the RRD file
"c:\Program Files\FineConnection\Monitor one\rrdtool.exe" fetch Myanmar_VSAT_D5_RxEbNo_hist_1.rrd AVERAGE --start 01/01/2009 --end 01/01/2010> Myanmar_VSAT_D5_RxEbNo_hist_Export.txt  >Myanmar_VSAT_D5_RxEbNo_hist_Export.txt
rem
rem // Convert the values in the export file to more user friendly strings
"c:\Program Files\FineConnection\Monitor one\MCnvrt.exe" Myanmar_VSAT_D5_RxEbNo_hist_Export.txt /DTF /NULL /VST
rem
rem // Read the new formatted export file into notepad to see the results
notepad Myanmar_VSAT_D5_RxEbNo_hist_Export.txt
***

The problem that I have is that the result presents me the average of every day between 01/01/2009 and 01/01/2010.
Could you help to modify the "cmd file" to get every 5 min average for each day between 01/01/2009 and 01/01/2010?

Thanks for your help.

Pat