[rrd-users] [rrd] Can't I turn off data smoothing for GAUGE?

Philip Peake philip at vogon.net
Thu Aug 19 16:52:06 CEST 2010

 Yes ... I am actually measuring two parameters.
One of them has fairly high numbers (in the 100's), the interpolation
(or whatever you want to call it) is ok there. The actual number
displayed is not too important as long as its something like right.

The second set of samples are more like:

    0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 2 0 5 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1

They are integer values. Displaying them as (for example) 0.666732134 is
meaningless.