[rrd-users] problem with rrd 1.4.4 on solaris 10 referenced symbol not found on lbpangocairo

Arno _ r_no at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:03:18 CET 2010

Hello,
So some reports about that error but for old rrdtools version.
So I did all the compilation of RRD and dependencies I need to run on solaris 10, no problem during that.
Then when I call routers2.cgi I got an error:
ld.so.1:
perl: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/rrdtool-1.4.4/lig/libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: symbol
g_once_init_enter_impl: referenced symbol not found

And I can't
find how to solve this issue, I re-install the whole server in case I
made a mistake somewhere, but since the compilcation is correct please
tell me what is wrong, but not just:
bad compilation of cairo (or pango)
but some hint on the problem.

thanks in advance,