[rrd-users] RRDTool as a server in Solaris

Jose Ignacio Gil Jaldo naranja82 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:54:11 CET 2010

Hi Steve,

I tried. However, I've been trying truss and ldd to check if the necessary
libraries exists but I didn't get any clue.

I've found that library but in the end it says:
/opt/csw/lib/i386/librrd.so.4: symbol isnan: referenced symbol not found

which from my point of view could mean that there is a version mismatch.

There's something strange I've seen and it's that I have two different
directory branches with similar libraries:

/opt/csw/lib and /export/home/opt/csw/lib most of the required libraries
seem to be in /export/home/opt/csw/lib (as you mention maybe that directory
is not in library classpath.

Thanks