[rrd-users] rrdtool 1.2.30, nfs and mmap

Mike Lindsey mike-rrd at 5dninja.net
Fri Feb 12 04:10:36 CET 2010

# mount -t nfs -o nomand,rw,intr,nfsv3,-w=32768,-r=32768
netapp1:/vol/prod_cacti_rrds /data/rrdnfs
mount_nfs: -o mand: option not supported

No joy there.  I'm not finding much on Google about FreeBSD, nfs, and
mandatory locks.  It seems like even if it was an option, shared locks
would be the default.

I'll talk with our NetApp guy tomorrow, to see if it's a problem on his end.

--
Mike Lindsey