[rrd-users] Showing daily average ; from midnight to midnight local time

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 06:23:56 CET 2010

Hi

On 16 February 2010 03:20, Tobias Oetiker <tobi at oetiker.ch> wrote:

> delays could be caused by excessive number of fonts being available
> on your system.

Now I remember what else I changed last week...

Copy all the fonts available on my mac to my linux box !!!

I thought it was the RAM, so I bought 2 extra gigs today, but it made
no difference , still pretty slow...

Had to try ... You are 100% right ..

I have removed the 259 fonts I added ; and everything is very fast again !!!

I don't consider 259 fonts to be excessive; that's less than what a
typical windows box ship with ; and is what the mac uses.....

Anyhow, glad it is fixed ...