[rrd-users] Centering two elements

Thomas Matthews thomas.matthews at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 21:48:32 CET 2010

Hi all,

Apologize if this has been asked before, long time RRDTool user but
I've just subscribed to this list.

I'm wondering if it is possible to center two GPRINT statements together?

GPRINT:infirst:'%D %H\:%M to\g':strftime \
GPRINT:inlast:" %D %H\:%M\c":strftime \

I would like the text "02/18/10 13:20 to 02/19/10 13:20" centered on
one line in the exact middle of the graph.  Unfortunately, there is
extra white space on the right side of the text when I use the above
graphing statements.

Is this problem a result of the two space characters that are inserted
between items?

Regards,

Thomas Matthews