[rrd-users] Graphing a duration of a batch job

ftet stefan.dohn at web.de
Tue Feb 9 13:30:21 CET 2010

Hey, well I'm new to rrdtool and routers2cgi.
In our batch job environment I should setup an graph for
the duration of an batch workflow.

The batch system runs on serveral linux systems and pushes the following
information when a workflow starts/ends:
09/02/2010               | 11:39:10                 |09/02/2010
| 11:40:37

startdate of workflow | starttime of workflow | enddate of workflow |
endtime of workflow

In result I would put up a graph with shows a 100% duration curve starting
from startdate+starttime
to enddate+endtime.

Could someone give me some advise for rrdtool.

w. best regards from
ftet