[rrd-users] du2rrd installation

Adnan Sadiq asadiq at sadiqs.net
Wed Feb 10 07:02:32 CET 2010

Greetings, I needed some help installing du2rrd on a server. The server
is a RHEL 5.3 server and the graphs are not coming up. I put the files
in /var/www/html and put the du2rrd.cgi in the /var/www/cgi-bin
directory. I can bring up the default page and create the rrd files but
nothing is coming up in the URL other than the basic index page. This is
the command I am
running by hand

du -k /home/ | du2rrd --rrd_root=/var/lib/du2rrd 'Home=/home/{Users}'

How can I debug why the rrd files in /var/lib/du2rrd/Home are not
showing up the web page url? Do you have a list of instructions to set
this up in Redhat? I am not getting any errors from the perl scripts or
in the http logs. Thanks for the help.

-Adnan