[rrd-users] RRDTool and rrdlib on Windows

CodeSlinger dave at 49thLatitude.com
Thu Feb 11 00:51:45 CET 2010

Does anyone have a C/C++ or ideally a C# or VB.NET wrapper for calling librrd
directly so as to avoid invoking a new process for loading each data point
into the RRD? It would be much more efficient to call the librrd library in
process rather RRDTool process.

Also, if I download or build a "native" version of RRDTool for Windows, is
the CRT library sufficient or must the GNU libraries be used?

Any examples or articles or doc on loading float/double values into RRD? I'm
confused on how to get counter values that are floating into an RRD.

Thanks, Dave