[rrd-users] I have what i hope is a simple question

Jack Tavares j.tavares at F5.com
Mon Jun 28 17:44:49 CEST 2010

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning, but I am having trouble figuring this out.

I put in a DERIVE type for "transactions" and CF using averages.
That give me a nice graph for the transactions / second.

What I also want is the total transactions for a given period. (not the rate)
I can compute that from the average, but there is going to be some precision loss.
Is there a way to, either using a another datasource or a different CF method,
to get this information?

Thanks