[rrd-users] PLease remove me from the list

Marc MERLIN marc_rrd at merlins.org
Tue Mar 30 16:36:02 CEST 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 09:16:03AM -0500, Jim Kern wrote:
> I have tried three times to be removed.  Still getting emails.  Please
> remove. Thanks!

Mmmh, usually getting off a list is a turing test that you should be able to
pass :)

"it didn't work" is not very descriptive, when you go to the URL below, what
did you do, what did you get back, and what error did you see, if any?

Also note: by Emailing the list instead of the list admins as listed on the
page above, you are Emailing countless people who have no power to actually
help you directly.

Hence this response...

Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/