[rrd-users] [rrd-developers] RRDTOOL 1.3.6 (rrd_update hangs)

swami swami at infineta.com
Tue Mar 30 19:23:56 CEST 2010

Hi,
     To answer your questions , the issue happens with different RRD's each time, no two threads are updating the same RRD, single update is passed to rrd_update_r.

But as i had said in my earlier mail, when system time is changed to be in past , subsequent rrd_update call does something which consumes CPU to 99%. Is it something  normal and if so , what does it do ?

Regards
swami