[rrd-users] Increase RRA Size

Bigras, Guy gbigras at telesat.com
Fri May 7 15:43:19 CEST 2010

Wow. Thanks everyone for the fast replies.

Unfortunately "they" want to keep or see graphs for each "fake" consolidation (ie:daily, weekly, etc...).  My 1st attempt was one RRA with no consolation (steps=1) and a years worth of rows.  However Cacti would only create or show one graph.  One RRA = One Graph and as I said "they" wanted to see various graphs ... sigh.  Therefore if I want to add another graph with a 5/10 year span I'd have to create another RRA.  Is it possible ?

thanks again guys for your time.

Guy