[rrd-users] retrieving lower level information from defined higher level archieves

josh joshua joshjoshua81 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 17:04:49 CET 2010

Hi,

I have rrd file with weather day captured  per day, per month. Suppose I want to find out weather condition for minute, is it possible to do that from given rrd graph?

To be precise, currently my RRD file has RRA defined for  per day , per month. Without adding new RRA which corresponds to per hour or per minute, can I retrieve data using currently available information (per month, per day) ?

JJ