[rrd-users] retrieving lower level information from defined higher level archieves

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Sun Nov 28 17:10:00 CET 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Sunday 28 November 2010 at 11:04 am, josh joshua penned
about "[rrd-users] retrieving lower level information from defined higher level archieves"

> Hi,
>
> I have rrd file with weather day captured  per day, per
> month. Suppose I want to find out weather condition for minute, is
> it possible to do that from given rrd graph?

Hi Josh,

Have you seen the following:

   [ http://rrd-weather-graphs.wikispaces.com/ ]

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)