[rrd-users] how to add an empty line in graph legend?

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 08:33:34 CEST 2011

Craig,
thank you for pointing this out. I uploaded images to Imageshack. So
for example in this graph:
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5951/rrdtoollatencygraph.png ..how
can one add an empty line between the line where "latency(ms)" and
"pkt loss" are described and the "--watermark `date`" line?

regards,
martin