[rrd-users] Graph: Daily / Weekly / Montly timerange marker

Janos vakavakajeje at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:52:19 CEST 2011

Hi!

How can I draw Daily / Weekly / Montly timerange marker?

For example I want show a black vertical line (from top to bottom) in graph
in Daily graph at 00:00:00 (midnight) and at weekly graph in Monday 00:00:00
and at monthly graph at first day.

I show this line at other RRD graph, so it's 100% to possible to add.
I found nothing using search engines to find this solution...
I can use RRDTOOL 1.2.27 only.

Thanks,
Jan