[rrd-users] Fwd: integrate graphs on html

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Wed Aug 10 20:18:15 CEST 2011

You need a cgi because you want the graph built on-the-fly ..

There are tons of examples out and about.

I usually build a cgi for a specific graph .. say wireless traffic using
only the rrd files that are needed for that graph. I usually code it
quickly in perl using the perl CGI lib. Alternatively you can do this in
your language of choice .. of course :-)

------
thanks
  kevin.foote