[rrd-users] VDEF MINIMUM

Oliver oliver341 at live.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 11:44:52 CEST 2011

Yes, but only by a tenth of a unit, but enough to make me investigate. When
I did testing and found that it was possible for the last 10,000 seconds to
have a much higher minimum than the last 15,000 seconds I lost confidence in
the function and moved to fetch-ing and parsing.

The DEF is the same, DEF:noise=noise.rrd:noise:AVERAGE .