[rrd-users] Disabling data resampling and interpolation

George Wise wise.init at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 17:49:25 CET 2011

Please, anybody help my to find way to disable any data resampling and
interpolation in RRD.

I need exactly that data what I'm putting in RRA, is it possible?

I found few answers in mailing list archive, that saying that it's
impossible, but maybe it's wrong information (I hope).

I don't need any super precision but I need to be able to
calculate mathematical probability from data in me RRA, I receive wrong
values due to data resampling and interpolation.

Thanks for your attention.

--
George Wise)