[rrd-users] How to get LAST, AVG, MAX data (that are in graph legend) in text/string format?

A Darren Dunham ddunham at taos.com
Fri Jan 21 19:07:03 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:49:18PM -0800, deele wrote:

> Huh? How do I do that "use graph to calcluate and print"? You can see my
> graph query in first post, could you explain, how to "convert it" to
> printable result?

You're already calling "rrdtool graph".  So the elements in there are
doing all the calculation for you.  It's just putting it on the graph
via a GPRINT.

Either add or change that to a PRINT line, and the data will go to
STDOUT rather than within the graph when you run the tool.

PRINT:cdefa:MAX:"Maximum\:%8.2lf %s\n"
--
Darren