[rrd-users] rrdtool 1.4.5 from homebrew on OS X segmentation fault

Aleksandr Pasechnik aleksandr.pasechnik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:29:00 CEST 2011

I have updated my rrdtool through homebrew on my mac and now every single graph command I execute gives me a Segmentation Fault. Even if I try to graph a plain horizontal rule without any data from a database. The command still creates a graph, but it also complains of a segmentation fault.

This is the specific brew which compiled the rrdtool:
https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/blob/0016c8b59ba5f46633bb1d197fd5e74b22756c30/Library/Formula/rrdtool.rb

Any ideas where the problem is? Anything I can do to provide more information?

Thanks!
Al