[rrd-users] Best way to export data to another database

luuse adde.falk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:27:57 CEST 2011

I've been tasked with integrating a rrdtool database with a mysql database so
that Business Objects can reach it. I've been looking a bit at fetch, xport,
and libdbi but I can't decide on which method is the best one.

Seems overkill to have to parse xml and i can't make out what libdbi really
does (does it provice a "table" that i just can do a regular select on?) and
fetch seems a bit too internal to use?