[rrd-users] rrdgraph draw a line within interval but not between?

Ryan Kubica kubicaryan at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 05:52:56 CEST 2011

I am trying to get an RRD graph to draw a 'disconnected LINE' (what looks like a not connected line between intervals) like SmokePing does in it's graphs:

http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/demo.png

The green in that graph spans the interval but does not connect between intervals; thus looks much cleaner for it's use in that graph.  I'm looking for the same result.

Anyone know how to do it?  Dashes doesn't seem to pull it off, or at least I haven't figured it out.

Thanks,

-Ryan