[rrd-users] reg:rrd details

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed May 25 22:13:48 CEST 2011

karthiek paladugu wrote:

>   i am student..
>
>   i am dng project named ipv4 enabled interface management ,can u
>help me to implement rrd part..

Firstly, this sounds a bit like "I'm a student, can you do my
home/course work for me" ! If it isn't that, then you'd need to be a
bit more specific as to what you want. The idea of this list is to
help people with problems, not for people to get work done for free -
though there are people who will do rrd work ona  consultancy basis.

Also, you should try to find a working keyboard - yours seems to have
a broken shift key and be losing lots of keystrokes ;-)

--
Simon Hobson