[rrd-users] Top-posting vs bottom-posting was Re: CDEF: comparing Strings

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Nov 8 17:42:53 CET 2011

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Tobias Oetiker penned
about Re: [rrd-users] Top-posting vs bottom-posting was Re: CDEF: comparing Strings

> Today Pablo Sanchez wrote:
>
> > [ Comments below, in-line ]
> >
> > On Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Aleksandr Pasechnik penned
> > about Re: [rrd-users] CDEF: comparing Strings
> >
> > > My argument is that the quoted content is not for reading, it is for
> > > reference. Comments?
> >
> > Sure, I'll comment.  :)
> >
> ... this list is 'top' 'bottom' policy free ...

Yah, I sorta figured that since no one has ever mentioned it before.
So, I just kept my opinion to myself.  :)

I only provided my opinion when Aleksandr asked for comments.

Cheers,
---
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)