[rrd-users] RRD: "Error: Cannot create graph"

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at vandenbogaerdt.nl
Fri Oct 14 12:00:07 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: <j.halifax2 at seznam.cz>
To: <rrd-users at lists.oetiker.ch>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 11:39 AM
Subject: [rrd-users] RRD: "Error: Cannot create graph"

> Hi All,
>
> Don't you know anybody what can be the reason for reporting
> "Error: Cannot create graph" by called "localhost/14all.cgi?cfg=file" ?

First that comes to mind is webserver permissions. Maybe 14all.cgi cannot write the file to disk?

"When 14all encounters an error while creating a graph it displays an error picture. The default error picture contains the text ``error: cannot create graph''. If this option is set the given file will be sent as error picture.
"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=14all.cgi+Cannot+create+graph