[rrd-users] SVG interaction on RRDs graphs

nbelorgey nicolas.belorgey at arumtec.net
Fri Sep 2 15:20:33 CEST 2011

Richard,

The javascript graphing is huge !!!
This is fast, clear and efficient. The zoom is really user friendly &
impressive...

But in our case, some graphs will stack between 20-* elements that are
stored in ~6 MB RRDs. ( We're stacking VMs performance métrics on VMware
Clusters)
And we have around 4-12 graph per page...  This will make for 25 VMs 25*12*6
~ 1800 MB to download ?

The client canno't download and process so much data
That's why it has to be server site processed...

Is there in your roadmap an ajax version that process on the server side and
return only needed information for graphing purpose ?