[rrd-users] Change RRD Graph Definitions

James McDonald j.mcdo73 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:55:20 CEST 2012

Thanks,

I think I found what I needed from this thread too:
http://community.zenoss.org/docs/DOC-4426.  Newly created graphs now seem
to produce the LAST value as I want.

Is it possible to update the existing (old) graphs to include the LAST
value from now on, or do I need to start with fresh graphs and lose the
history (even though it is AVERAGE)?

Rgds,