[rrd-users] Windows 2008 / Activestate Perl 5.12 support

Christian.Krausse CKX at gmx.li
Wed Feb 1 13:40:10 CET 2012

Since my attemt to post a new topic seems not successful until now i try to
post an online reply to this similar or relevant topic.

Finally I could make RRDTool and the Perl shared Bindings to work with
Active State Perl 5.14.2 (32 Bit).

I made it on my Windows 7 PC (64 Bit) to work with Perl and
successfully tested it on an Windows 2008 R2 (64 Bit) server.

To made it Work maybe msvcr100.dll is needed, on my 2008 R2 i had to
put it to Windows\SysWOW64 folder.

relevant files:

https://sites.google.com/site/christiankrausse/projekte/perl/rrds-perl-windows-v
RRDTool v1.4.7 Win32 Binaries + RRDs for Active State Perl 5.14.2 Windows

https://sites.google.com/site/christiankrausse/projekte/perl/rrds-perl-windows-v/C_runtime-DLLs.zip
C_runtime-DLLs.zip

https://sites.google.com/site/christiankrausse/projekte/perl/rrds-perl-windows-v/RRDs_1.4.7_incl_dlls.ppd
RRDs_1.4.7_incl_dlls.ppd

https://sites.google.com/site/christiankrausse/projekte/perl/rrds-perl-windows-v/RRDs_1.4.7_incl_dlls.tar.gz
RRDs_1.4.7_incl_dlls.tar.gz

https://sites.google.com/site/christiankrausse/projekte/perl/rrds-perl-windows-v/Release_1.4.7_binaries.zip
Release_1.4.7_binaries.zip

Used files in contrib Folder:

https://sites.google.com/site/christiankrausse/files/contrib.zip contrib.zip

rrdtool 1.4.7 with Changed makefile.pl for Visual Studio 2010:

https://sites.google.com/site/christiankrausse/files/rrdtool-1.4.7%2Bchanges_by_ChristianKrausse.zip
rrdtool-1.4.7%2Bchanges_by_ChristianKrausse.zip

pathchanges for Perl (in my environment: Visual Studio Express 2010 / SDK
7.1 ) mt.exe,
nmake.exe, link.exe

Downloaded by Microsoft for free

set PATH=%PATH%;C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Bin\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\VC\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\Common7\IDE\