[rrd-users] Need workaround for rrdtool on Solaris 8

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Tue Feb 21 14:32:24 CET 2012

Needless to say if you really want to be working on sparc hardware you
can export then import to get your data to rrds created on the sparc host.

------
thanks
  kevin.foote

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012, its wrote:

-> So I got 1.3.8 up and running on Solaris 8
->
-> For all DB created on RHEL (version 1.4.2) I get
->
-> ERROR: This RRD was created on another architecture
->
->
-> So basically it is impossible to process DB on solaris box which are created
-> on RHEL box right??
->
-> basically I need to move the processing DB script to a RHEL box and use a
-> rrdtool from there?
->
-> Thanks
->
-> --
-> Sent from the RRDtool Users Mailinglist mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
->
-> rrd-users mailing list
-> rrd-users at lists.oetiker.ch