[rrd-users] Need workaround for rrdtool on Solaris 8

its khandu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:46:57 CET 2012

Hi

Thanks for all ideas guys. As we don't know much about rrdtool (the person
who actually wrote all the scripts has left the building :P ) .. we have
decided to move the scripts generating graph from the solaris machine to
RHEL machines so that all of them are on the same architecture..

Just stops the headache.. We don't even know how to properly use rrdcached
or how to export data from one rrd database and import it to another.. :P