[rrd-users] Issues compiling RRD Tool for MRG

Martin Sperl rrdtool at martin.sperl.org
Wed Feb 29 10:15:32 CET 2012

Hi Amit!

Well, the relevant tested versions are:
glib-2 2.28.7
pango 1.28.4
cairo 1.10.2
(these are the tested versions)

While you have:
glib 1.2 (not needed)
glib2 not installed
pango 1.14.9
cairo 1.2.5

so you are very far off from what you need...

Fix that any do you are set for manual compilations...

Alternatively look at the prebuilt RPMS from RPMForge for RHEL5 (see http://repoforge.org/use/ - I believe they carry version 1.4.5 for RHEL5) - they should also carry the required dependencies...

Ciao,
	Martin