[rrd-users] Standard Deviation Graph

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu Jul 19 11:29:20 CEST 2012

Hi Sooraj

there are no built in provisions for calculating a std deviation,
but using CDEF and the PREV directive you should be able to create
something along the lines you desire ...

if you are just after numeric results, you cal also use rrdtool
xport to grab data from the rrdtool databases and use some
scripting to implement the calculations ...

cheers
tobi