[rrd-users] rrdgraph_whisper - anyone working on this?

Dossy Shiobara dossy at panoptic.com
Fri Mar 9 19:02:24 CET 2012

I haven't had a chance to try out rrdgraph_libdbi yet, but is there any
chance someone has already started working on a rrdgraph_whisper?

I love the flexibility and appearance of RRDtool's graphs, but want to
leverage all the nice metrics collection tools that are available for
graphite/carbon/whisper (Diamond, StatsD, etc.).

Is anyone else interested in working on rrdgraph_whisper?

--
Dossy Shiobara         |      "He realized the fastest way to change
dossy at panoptic.com     |   is to laugh at your own folly -- then you